Monday 26 September 2011

T.G.I Mondays #6




It's that time again, it scares me how quickly weeks go.  What did you get done last week?  What did you achieve?  Did you make any of the excuses mentioned in the video above?  I know I did!  But acknowledging that is the first step towards taking action against excuses.  So get it down on paper, what are you planning for this week?  Next time you're reading my TGI Monday post, how are you going to be feeling different?

Last week I ran a prize draw on this blog, the winner of which will be announced later today.  I really just wanted to say thank-you to the people who are reading this every time I post, the people who have supported me with kind words and motivation.  When you start reaching higher, and breaking away from the conformist mold in a bid to find huge success, people don't generally like it.  I've already experienced this in my life, some people can't just be happy and supportive.  I don't write this blog in a bid to make others look lazy, or unsuccessful - I do it because I want to share knowledge that I pick up, and if possible - inspire others to take action.  Headphones aren't exactly a HUGE prize, I know this, I'm not delusional - but at this stage it's what I can afford.  I'm sure you guys are appreciative, and they'll be more to come.

This weeks quote, brought to you by Ultimate Quote is....

'No one has ever become poor by giving'....... Anne Frank

I like that quote, I think it's a good mantra to live by.  Give something today guys.  Whether it's 2p in a bucket for charity, or a lunch to a homeless guy.  Giving is rewarding for all who are involved.

This week will see Kane and I finish our lengthy business plan, and start to plan the pages of our website in preparation for a meeting with a web designer.  It also sees me go back to University, entering my final year!  This year is important for two reasons.  Firstly, I obviously want to do relatively well this year to secure a decent grade (even though I don't plan to really use my degree).  Secondly, this academic year marks down a timeline for me to succeed.  My goal is to be making enough money to live from passive income by the time I graduate.

Have a great week guys, if you're going back to Uni - have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment