Monday 19 September 2011

T.G.I. Mondays #5



Five?! Can you believe that?!  This is the fifth TGI Mondays I've given you guys.  But I'm going to keep giving it to you, because the stats show it's the post you love the most.  That's right, I rhyme.  Another awesome video this week, if you don't know what hard work looks like it - watch it.  If you do, watch it anyway!

Last weeks video still echoes around my head a week on, "you need to want success as much as you want to breathe" -  that is so powerful.  Blows my mind just saying it out loud.  How bad do you want success?  Success is different to everyone of course.  One man may consider success as being losing 10 stone, another woman may consider success to be giving an awesome presentation at her work.  But you've got to want it.  What do you want?

Without getting too cheesy, this week I want to comment on someone who inspires me daily.  You've guessed it, my Mum.  As Mums go, she's unrivaled.  She has been through a lot in her time, and yet she still strives for success.  She is loved at her workplace by all, and consistently performs to a high level.  On top of this she has completed a foundation degree and is now going on to complete her full degree.  She'll probably moan at me for posting this online, because she's modest to boot.  She opens her house to all my friends as if they were her own.  She drives me forward, and supports all my outlandish ideas and concepts.  She nurtures my ambition and keeps my feet on the ground when they need to be.  Here's a picture of me and her at her graduation recently...


So, the secret's out - I am a Mummy's boy.  

On to this weeks quote, as always brought to you by the up and coming Ultimate Quote:

'We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations'  -  Charles R. Swindoll

Look for the opportunities this week guys - and don't let them pass!  Thanks for reading, and keep on craving success.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment