Monday 12 September 2011

T.G.I. Mondays #4



How bad do you want it?  How bad do you want success?  This video is arguably the most motivating video I've ever watched.  Don't it just make you want to get up and take action?  What's your plan for this week guys, time to get busy!  I hit pretty much all of my goals last week.  The business is coming along nicely, last week was spent analysing every element of ALL our competitors, and then listing what we will include and how we can compete by doing what others do, but better.  I'm pretty sure we've now settled on a name for the company too, which is great stuff.

If you don't know where you're going, how are you going to get there?  What do you love doing most?  If you could wake up every day and do whatever you wanted with no repercussions, what would it be?  Now take that, and figure out a way to live that life.  It's possible, just because it's not the normal way doesn't mean it's not possible.  Make the big goal, and then break it up into year goals.  Then break those up into month goals, week goals etc.

This weeks playlist is up as well, make sure to check it out - there is a real collection of different genres in there, as always if you're offended by any naughty words please don't listen.

This weeks quote, as always brought to you by Ultimate Quote is:

'The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal.  The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach' - Benjamin Mays

Never a truer word spoken, so get setting those goals.  My Mum told me the other day that she worried about me because she feared that I have my heart so set on success that if it doesn't materialise, I may be devastated.  She asked what if I spend my whole life chasing dreams, and never achieve any of them?  To which I replied, my biggest fear in life is that I'll have regrets on my deathbed (that and spiders), how could I possibly regret chasing my dreams, even if I never met them - I can be happy in knowing that I gave it everything I've got!

What are you chasing?  Your pension, or your passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment