Monday 19 September 2011

PRIZE DRAW: Win a brand new pair of Sony Headphones

As I love all of you guys who are following this blog and supporting me, I want to give something back.  So, a week today, I will randomly select one of my followers and they will win a brand new pair of Sony headphones.

All you have to do in order to have a chance of winning is be a follower of my blog!  Oh, and choose whether you want them in red or blue!



Check out the Sony website to find out more about the headphones here.

Next Monday morning, I'll be putting everyone of my followers names in a hat and then I'll be pulling a name out of a hat to reveal the winner.  The process will be filmed in the interest of fairness.  So make sure to check back this time next week to see if you're the lucky winner!


1 comment: