Friday 19 August 2011

The Story So Far...

Only seems logical to bring you guys up to speed with what I'm doing and who I am before I start bombarding you with tips and experiences.

Did the whole school, college, uni thing - and still currently at university studying film.  Only one more year to go.  I'm sure many of you find yourself in similar predicaments, perhaps having come out the other side.  Would love to hear your opinions on whether you think university is worth all the money and time it demands.

I began reading personal development literature occasionally when I was about 16, and this inevitably led me to reading about 'the new rich', and how becoming the employer rather than the employee was the holy grail to financial freedom, and that is where I am now.  Have to start somewhere...

I'm currently in the process of trying to start up two businesses with a close friend (now business partner), and we're undoubtedly going to encounter many failures and the odd success here and there (hopefully).  I'd like to share this with you, and hope that you can learn from them.  I'm also here to learn from all you lovely internet people and share all the best knowledge and advice I find on my way.

I look forward to meeting lots of new people, and can't wait to start helping each other become rich both financially and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment