Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year and all that bollocks!

Last post of 2011, predominantly just to wish everyone a happy new year.  For the second year running, I have shunned party invites to stay in and figure out what I want to achieve next year.  Sounds boring to most, but to me it's kinda bliss.  Yeah, I'm weird.  

Figured I might as well share with you guys what my plans for SMI (Seeking My Inspiration) are.  So here are my 2012 goals for this lovely little blog, by putting them on here - you can all point and shout abuse at me if I don't achieve them!

1) Have 250 followers by the end of 2012.
2) Interviewed 12 people from my list of inspirational people.
3) Post at least 36 times.
4) Be in the top 10,000 on Alexa, in the UK.

A relatively modest set of goals, goals that I will be cracking on with tomorrow morning, when everyone else is nursing hangovers!  2011 has almost definitely been the best year of my life so far.  I have been on many awesome holidays to NY, Florida, and Spain.  I've had some awesome nights out with my friends, and made some good new ones.  I've almost started up my first business, I started this blog, and lots of other things.  However, the way things are set up, 2012 will be even better, I just have to work for it.

Take a moment, to consider your year, and consider next year.  Even if it is just for a second between two shots of sambuca.  I genuinely wish you all productive and spectacular 2012s, if you wanna share what you want to achieve with me, comment on here - or drop me an email!  Happy new year guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment