Monday 3 October 2011

T.G.I. Mondays #7



I love this video, don't you?  It's such an interesting philosophy on life.  Life is a game of inches, and the inches are all around us, you just need to take them.  The people who get in from their boring job that they hate, and then sit in front of the TV until they fall asleep, THOSE people are not seeing the inches pass them by.  Start taking inches guys, like the video says - if you don't take the inches, someone will take them FROM YOU.

This next week is a busy week for me, because I'm going on holiday at the end of it, so I have lots of things to get done before I go.  Lots of things to organise to do while I'm away - and lots of things to organise for when I get back.  But it's okay - because it's at times like these where I am swept off my feet and almost intimidated by how much needs to be done in such a little amount of time, that I actually THRIVE.  I love it.  I love the pressure, feeling uncomfortable for me is feeling comfortable.

What are you guys doing this week?  Get your goals down.  Perhaps you're reading this after checking the last six weeks of this post that I've offered you, and you STILL haven't got up and done what it is you're supposed to do with your life.  Start taking action TODAY.  Every 5000 mile journey starts with a single step.

This weeks quote, from Ultimate Quote is.....

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Love that.  Powerful stuff.

Who's going to stop you this week? No one!  Get on it guys.

As always, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment